Skip to main content

Clingy little Boy

"He's a great baby boy, very adorable, smart and very Handsome", I repeat this to myself everyday, it keeps me going through days like this.
so for the past 2 weeks Jayzen (my son) has gotten extremely clingy, I mean I can't do anything without him attached to my side like a useless extra hand. He doesn't want to stay on the bed, if I put him to creep on the floor he gets bored after 2 minutes then start crying until I pick him up.he fell off the bed twice  already which was to date the scariest thing I have gone through since his birth so to avoid it happening again I try to keep him with me or on the floor at all times.
6 months and creeping has it's ups but it also has it's drawbacks,  he tries to follow me around all the time and this would not be a problem if only he would do it without the crying. I'm only human and I get annoyed very easily  ( something  I need to work on) so I would just pick him up and try to do what I have to with him.
Sometimes I wonder when it will get easier, I can't wait for the day when he sleeps through the night,  enjoy just watching Tv on his own or when he sits and play with his toys until then I'm his main attraction.

As I said he is really a great baby boy and very fast growing for his age, his development at 6 months equals to a 8-10 months baby according to the apps I download, this is  measured base on the things he can do.Creeping,holding on to objects while standing up and every now and then he lets go for 2-4 seconds and he also says Dadadad all day everyday.

If you are going through the same thing or been through this stage share your thoughts in the comment section I would love to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping For Boys

If you already have a son then you know the struggles of finding very nice things for an affordable price, here in Jamaica its even more difficult and the reason for that is I really don't know I guess people like selling girl clothing more because the truth is female buy clothing more so that's a big market, most boys, on the other hand, do not care and sometimes if you don't notice will wear 1 jeans 3 or 4 times for the week. back to the struggles, I personally have had a hard time finding clothes for my son and because of that whenever I see something nice, even if I don't intend to buy clothes if I can afford it, I just buy it. I live in a house with only females so you can imagine my struggles for the first few months of my son's life, I only bought onesies and Pin-under because those are easier to find, but then a baby cant live in pin-under what about when he's going out I had to figure out something and I had to do it fast because my son was gr

How i found out I was Pregnant

been over a year and this memory is still fresh in my mind ,my sister and i were at home just goofing around and out of the blues I said , I think I'm pregnant we laughed and  then she ask "how do you know ? " i told her because my tummy  looked a bit bloated plus I check my period Calender "which I always kept up to date " and I was 4 days late, she said ok well buy a test to be sure, later that same day I ask her to buy a test when she went on the road and she did and to No surprise I was!, i will never for get the date  October 4th 2016 the exact and only pregnancy test I took will be attached. At first when I thought I was pregnant I didn't cry nor was I sad but I was low-key praying I was not , I didn't want to be pregnant and I so wasn't ready for a baby I was only 23 living with my mom and whom still took care of me like I was a baby .i was in my prime and just started living like a young and free woman but after the test confirm that I